- Experienced guides will accompany all walks. The decision and authority of the leaders is final and at all times to be accepted by the participant.
- Choose the walk most suited to your level of fitness, if in doubt please consult walk leader.
- Please adhere to the ‘Leave no Trace’ code of outdoor ethics.
- Transportation will be provided to/from start/finish point where necessary.
- No dogs allowed.
- All participants must register prior to all walks and sign out afterwards. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Those participating in the Walking Festival do so at their own risk.
- The organisers maintain the right to change the route where deemed necessary.
- Walk leaders maintain the right to refuse participation due to unsuitable clothing, footwear or lack of experience.
Clothing & Equipment
A and B Walks are on open, high, rough country. Mountain boots are essential – no boots no walk; waterproofs, tracksuit – no jeans.
C Walks are on road and tracks, strong comfortable footwear is required, no jeans. Children are welcome, but the trails are not suitable for buggies.
Deciding which walk is for you
A Walk = Experienced Walker – Strenuous
B Walk = Regular Walker
C Walk = Family Friendly Walks